"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page." Saint Augustine

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Road Trip!


My brother and I left on his birthday Oct 3 to drive to AZ to visit our mom and Gary. We took the dogs...which had its ups and downs. It was such a long drive and I was so wore out by the time we got there, but it was so nice to spend that time with my brother!


We stopped at Hoover Dam






Then we got to moms house in Tucson


We had a ton of fun in the pool. The dogs LOVED swimming!

















Then when that was all over we went to the Saguaro National Park. Which my brother continued to pronounce sag-u-ro. haha For those of you who don't know it is pronounced Se-war-o.
















Then a week after we arrived my brother flew home and Mom and I were on the road back to Boise!

No comments:

Post a Comment