"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page." Saint Augustine

Friday, April 8, 2011

Amanda's Babee Shower


Well, the shower went very well. I did not plan enough decorations for the amount of space I had. That was the only downside. But still thought it turned out good!

Here are the invites:

I made shirts for the big sisters since this was going to be their 1st brother!

I really didn't have enough time to focus on the food. At least there was enough!

For a guest book I used a bug themed book and got white or black markers to write in there. That way it can be read and remembered!

We played the dirty diaper game and the name that childrens book game.

I had the girls draw pictures of what they thought their new brother would look like:)

The favors were cookie mix in a mason jar. Butterscotch Oatmeal! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment