"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page." Saint Augustine

Monday, September 26, 2011

Wine Country

So until I can do "Real Wine Country" aka Italy, I am happy with Napa and Sonoma Valleys. I went with my mom and two aunts. I was really fun getting together the first day, talking, having drinks...then it just became tension. :(
I did get some good pics and I got to see a lot of wineries. I wish we had more time to go to more and spend more time. I felt rushed, and that is mostly my own fault because I wanted to see so much. I was partially to blame for the tension because I had us on such a tight schedule. I was just excited and hopefully if there is a next time, we can have more fun and less "to-do".

Then we got to San Fransisco on our last day to stay the night there then fly out that morning. We had beautiful weather all weekend in Napa and Sonoma then yuck in SF.

No comments:

Post a Comment